Friday, February 02, 2007

yodle yodle lay he who

it has been far too long since we have utilized this blog. i vote we try to keep each other informed from henceforth.
that would probably be easy for me to do, since i have nothing to do. oh well.

i bought summer and grandmother tickets to the gymnastics meet tonight- i'm looking forward to them coming. their arrival will help spur on my apartment cleaning. i washed two loads of laundry yesterday, i feel accomplished.

one of my friends is going on choir tour next week and she wants me to housesit/cat-sit. she told me i didn't have to if i didn't want to- but, here's the thing, she has a STEINWAY BABY GRAND PIANO in her apartment. sure i'll stay there!! i imagine myself spending hours on it, recording with it, talking sweetly to it. fun times.

well, just wanted to say hidy-ho. i love everyone.

sb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sarah beth, you are the woman here. Thanks for waking us up.Mom=