Saturday, February 17, 2007

Let's get this straight.

Number one- that last video was disturbing.
Number two(haha...)- One of the previous posts that had a crazy picture of some crazy cheerleader girl (who very oddly looks just like me) was not posted by me!
It was that woman who lives in this house.
Number 3-Mom enjoys posting things on here that are said to be posted by someone else.
Number 4- I just remembered the name/password that I had to type in to get on here.
Number 5- I needed to make that clear.
Number 6-That's all I have to say.

Love always,
Summer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Summer,

Thank you for clearing up the messes made over our blog. I appreciate the clarity. Also, the video was distrubing..must be something only people who have been to hospitals understand. I love you! L-

s. wells said...

that video is true. and you should post more often to defend your honor.