Thursday, February 15, 2007

What If I Couldn't Drink The Java?




Ok, maybe I am thinking to much but I was thinking and I thought, "what would it be like if I couldn't have coffee every morning?" Do you realize how many things would change? What would I go to the kitchen for each morning...nothing. I would get up, walk up to the kitchen then turn around and come back to my room...for nothing. Then I would get dressed and return to the kitchen for ??? NOTHING! I would go to sit by the fire with nothing in hand and sit down in my chair to do nothing but fall back to sleep. I heart coffee. My heart dances when I drink it : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, why do we even life if we can't drink coffee?? It makes the world go round.

Anonymous said...

oops, i meant "live"

s. wells said...

my heart dances over tea.

on to june said...

you could always switch from coffee to crack. but the aroma of a freshly lit crack pipe pales in comparison to the aroma of a freshly brewed cup of coffee.