Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A song I like

"End of October
The sleepy brown woods seem to
Nod down their heads to the Winter
Yellows and grays paint the sad skies today
And I wonder when you're coming home

Woke up one morning
The wind through the window
Reminded me winter was just 'round the bend
Somehow I just did not see it was coming
It took me by surprise again..."

My family makes my winters warm.
I can hardly wait to have everyone at home again! We will curl up in front of the fire and enjoy those interesting teas that Sarah Beth brings, laugh with Laura's sillygenius thoughts, wrestle with Suz, be astounded by Summer's depth of humor, and let John tell us all the wonderful things he has been learning about the Word.
You are our children and wow Jesus, WOW! we are bathed in blessing. Drenched!

And our joy goes on and one with our precious and wonderful extended family to share this life with. Our liter Deeter and our own Ssom Nohj. Who else might come? We never know here but this we are sure of, Love abounds and there is always plenty.

Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, don't make me cry! i love you mom, you may think we're a blessing to you- but you're just as much a blessing to all your children. i know everyone will back me up on that. xoxoxoxo's to you.

Anonymous said...

: )

Laura and John said...

awww, me too! *tear* I can't wait to be home and fulfill my role as the sillygenius ;) In fact, I deemed myself that last night. Amazing that someone else would call me that too! I love you, mommy. Can't wait to be home with you too. L-