Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Think sometimes

I think that I don't really like to look at my children with distorted faces. I think I like them the way they were fashioned orginally.

I think the weekend was fun, Laura, but I kept looking around for you and felt the empty spots with the two of you not here. We even saved a place in the road for you and John.

I think I like the idea of Jesus turning over the money changers tables. Wasn't that a prophetic glimpse of what was to come in each of our lives?

I think I like this quote;

"The living Jesus is a problem in our religious institutions. Yes. Because if you are having a funeral,
a nice funeral, and the dead person starts to move, there goes the funeral! And, dear brothers and sisters, Jesus is moving!" Juan Carlos Ortiz

mom

3 comments:

Laura and John said...

wow, sweet post lady!! i like your writing still. very original and the theme was captivating : ) i love you! i'm glad i got your creative writing genes. and thank you for saving a spot for me! i feel so loved.

Anonymous said...

Jesus does mess up our little insitutions, doesn't he?
this upsetting exposes us to the Truth, though. with the Truth, we are set free.

i love you and miss you!

the wonderful wells said...

hey people, thank you for responding. I like Jesus.