Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nerd

I'm a cooking nerd. I didn't realize this until last night. It was like something else in me was working and I didn't even notice what I was doing until John pointed it out. I had taken my pastry cloth out of the freezer to look at it. I unfolded it, checked it over, and put it back in the freezer. John stared at me. "Did you just get that out just to look at it?" he asked. Yep. It was true. I just wanted to take a look at it since I'd put it in the freezer. He laughed and laughed, thinking that I was cute. I kind of thought of it like business I should take care, preluminary work that should be done to ensure the best pastries (whenever I get around to making them). I guess I'm just a cooking nerd though.

2 comments:

s. wells said...

awesome! that made me laugh.

you need to cook for me when you are home over christmas...

by the way, does mom know about the massive party we're throwing?

Anonymous said...

haha- yes, in fact I asked her if we could have it and if she wanted to come. She said yes on our evite thing. Yea. Things are cool between me and da boss lady ; )