Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dear World:

I would like everyone to know that my mother has threatened to excommunicate me from the family if I don't write something here.
I have been SO busy with life, 19 hours at school (plus lab time which is like 2 or so hours), 19 (or more) hours doing stuff for youth at church, and 12 hours working at the Limited. Currently I am just living. Taking things one day at a time. I hate my job. And I can make really cool things out of clay.
I am hungry.
I hope this satisfies everyone.
Much love- S.A

2 comments:

the wonderful wells said...

i would just like to say, suz, that i am glad you posted. i can see they are treating you well in the lab. please tell them next time not to turn the voltage up as high..i think its repercussians were a little more than we all expected. but we all love you just the same...ah, just the same.
the blonde one

the wonderful wells said...

let's not talk about the lab Laura, Suzannah doesn't understand.