Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Beautiful Family


Of all my greatest attempts at life I could have never accomplished something so sweet as this. A perfect blessing; only the kiss of God can create. And the addition has been just as sweet. If you don't believe me just look at the last post! Our John Arnold Wells : ) err.. hmmm...or something like that.

OK, on to other things...I know you are all wondering how in the world I ever posted on this thing. I see you have forgotten what I am.

Theprofessional

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!

the wonderful wells said...

ahh, the poot-a-la-more is so cute!! By the way, some one get the poops into the new century! He must BLOG!!!!!!!!! bwaahahaha

Laura and John said...

oops! I meant to say "some get our Pops into the new century..haha. oops.