Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This Just In!

I would like to report that it is officially Dad and Sarah's birth month.

Dad would like hugs, kisses, phone calls, video chats, and sentimental cards.

I (Sarah) would like Express clothes, money, video chats, adoration, and funny cards. and jewelry.

On second thought, Dad would probably appreciate a funny card too. I have not talked with him about any of this, but I'm assuming he doesn't mind my advertising his special day. Or saying what he would like.

Sarah out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh..that's funny. Thanks for the fair warning. I will keep the two of you in my thoughts.

love to both of the birth-month-kids. ; )

Anonymous said...

MONEY, hugs/kisses (from my family of course), MONEY, take me out for a meal (or have me over), MONEY, coffee beans (Starbucks Gazebo....not to be picky), MONEY, call me up and tell me how much you love me, MONEY, help with moving into my NEW SHOP...YEA!!!, MONEY, for all my girls to come home and see me. By the way....did I mention MONEY?

dAd

Sarah W K said...

haha, you are FUNNY! love you!!