Thursday, June 28, 2007

It just gets better

This is Mt. Shasta. We can see it from Redding but it takes
about an hour to drive there. It was beautiful.


Meet my new friend Motoko. I went over to talk to her because she looked like some of my family. I decided to show her a picture of my sister Sarah and her family in Japan. When she saw my Japanese sister, Ako, she grabbed her mouth and exclaimed, "I know her!" It turned out (through a conversation with the Gordon's we found out that she indeed did know the Gordon family and that her mother works with my sister in Japan. ) Is God good or what??? She was blessed, I was blessed and everyone who realized that the LORD had sovreignly connected us. I get to hug her everyday.

This is a picture from the conference. The art pieces that you see were drawn during worship. They are incredible and usually very prophetic. There is room for every expression of worship here. I am very blessed to be here.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to do that. (paint)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

We love you!

s. wells said...

mom, you look good!

i love the paintings...that's what i want to do sometime. i want to be in the mountains too.

s. wells said...

i need to say it again- you are radiant, mom!

on to june said...

it's a small world. and hugs are good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you guys