Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thanksgiving Homecoming



I'm so excited about all our family (immediate and extended.....that means Wells -and Arnold- girls and all their friends and all their friends friends) coming home for the holidays. I can't wait for the "dinner table" to be full and overflowing with "family". What a rich man I am!

Speaking of "Holidays", my recommendation for the "family movie" this season is CARS. I purchased it the day it came out and we watched it as a [partial] family :( but we can't wait to "all" watch it together :) It's another classic! So, if you haven't seen it yet, wait for the family viewing.

I noticed when signing in to our Blog site that there is now an option to "upgrade". I suggest we don't do it yet because it might throw a kink in our fluid ability to edit our space. But if everyone thinks they're ready then we can try it. My suggestion only.

And lastly I leave you with a view out my shops door some time last week.....spurtty aint it!

d

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haahaa, purty ain't it.

i suggest that we upgrade, now we have 2 votes to upgrade. if everyone's in- i'll take the plunge for us.
my blog is already upgraded, the great thing about that is you can format your template the way you want to and it's easier to add links to the side bar. we could also add pictures of each of us to the side bar.

love you guys! hope the fair was fun (someone needs to post on that)

Anonymous said...

it was....but it was also sad. sad because there were no "little" voices in the back seat playing our game of "let's see who can see the lights first" :(

Laura and John said...

Daddy!! I love your post. I got all teary eyed. I absolutely cannot wait to get home (and by the way, we MUST watch a sunset together..or was that sunrise?)

Anyways, I don't understand the upgrade thing..um, as long as I can maintain my normal functioning on blogspot I'm ok with it...but don't go and get all new-fangled on me. Ok? Man..we're going to have sooo much fun in only a week and a half!! WAAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!

Laura and John said...

oh yea, and I haven't seen Cars yet. John and I are pumped about watching it with the family. Mmm. I'll have to bake some cookies or something to go along with it!! yummy! family time!

Anonymous said...

muffins....like the ones in KY. yea, ummmmm :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, go ahead and do thedangthang (my vote) with the upgrade. I don't know anything about it either just don't confuse the Mom.